Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job Knox County, ME
Medical Search International has an excellent Primary Care, Medical Director opportunity available in Maine. Please see the below practice description and contact me at any time to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
· Location: Knox County, Maine
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
· Requirements: Maine license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Experience: Time as a Supervisor, Overseer or Director
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:00am – 5:00pm) NO CALL / NO WEEKENDS
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $20,000/month
· Travel and malpractice provided!!!
If interested, reply as soon as possible The client is currently already screening to fill this position.
Please contact Tyler Murphy from Medical Search International at 862-235-0354 or email Tyler at: email@example.com for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
No information will be shared without your prior approval
I look forward to speaking with you!
Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please delete this material immediately.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.