Locum Tenens Primary Care Job NJ
1. Central New Jersey (15 mins south of Elizabeth, NJ)
2. Central New Jersey (10 mins south of Montclair, NJ)
· Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
· Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: 40-hrs/week (see description below for details)
· Duration: approx. 4-months
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Founded in 1990, our client is one of
the region’s leading primary care service providers. They originally
opened as an Urgent Care facility but has since grown to offer Family
Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, and Occupational
Medicine services. They are searching for qualified Primary Care physicians to work as a full-time locums
at one of their locations. They are searching for a provider to work 40-hrs
per week. The schedule will be a combination of weekday shifts (8am – 4/5pm),
weekday evening shifts (3/4pm – 10pm), and the occasional weekend shift
(8am-6pm OR 4pm-10pm). There is the potential for permanent
employment if interested.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.