Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job Northeast Wisconsin, WI
· Location: Northeast Wisconsin (40 mins north of Appleton, WI)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: WI license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: 36-hrs/week
· Duration: approx. 6-months from start date
· Compensation: up to $14,400/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the Mid-West. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage for 36-hrs per week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.