Full Time Psychiatry Job Bakersfield, CA
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with a stipend for taking call. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, long-term disability and short-term disability, CME time with an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in California. This location is less expensive and congested than nearby Los Angeles, and it has a large university, shopping, and nice neighborhoods. There are plenty of recreational opportunities available in the southern Sierra Nevadas.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662044.
- Child/adolescent psychiatry role
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- BC/BE required
- Full time or part time
- 4 weeks of PTO
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Must be licensed in California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.