Permanent Psychiatry Job Bannockburn, IL
The work schedule can be flexible with 32 hours a week as the minimum. This is a production-based opportunity, and there is no cap on income. The ideal candidate will see all patient populations from children to adults.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice is covered.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a psych job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2662059.
- General psychiatrist role, may see child - adult
- Telepsychiatry and on-site role
- 100% outpatient
- Must be board certified
- TMS and integrative therapies interest a plus
- Production-based earnings, no cap on income
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
- Remote, work from home
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.