Permanent Pediatrics Job Toledo, OH
In addition to a generous compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of vacation and 10 paid holidays, a sign-on bonus, CME, up to $10,000 for relocation, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The city of Toledo is in northwest Ohio at the western shore of Lake Erie and borders the state of Michigan. The Toledo metropolitan area has a population of approximately 651,000 and offers a wide array of cultural opportunities including a world-class art museum, a symphony orchestra, an opera, an active jazz society, and many theaters.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2662166.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits
- Join established group practice
- Academic affiliation
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Located next to Lake Erie
- Driving distance to other Ohio metropolitan areas
- Access to museums and art
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.