Full Time Gastroenterology Job Augusta, GA
The hospital has been serving their community for over 200 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to establish a new GI Hospitalist program to let their clinic focus on their outpatient practiced.
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital-employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2662216.
- Join a close-knit, gastroenterology team in a nonprofit hospital
- Work with state-of-the-art endoscopes, colonoscopy, EUS, ERCP, and Olympus scopes
- Advanced procedures are done at the endoscopy suite at the hospital
- 100% inpatient on a Monday through Friday schedule
- Must be comfortable overseeing PAs and NPs
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- Live in a warm southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- Augusta is the home of the Masters Tournament
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.