Permanent Hospitalist Job Unknown, ND
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, CME with a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662228.
- Blocked schedule
- Open ICU with back up and procedures are optional
- Option to teach medical students and residents
- 16 to 18 patients per day
- One week of PTO
- Mid-sized facility with most sub-specialties available
- Medical, dental, life, disability, pension and profit sharing, CME, and sign-on
- High end of MGMA salary and RVUs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.