Full Time Psychiatry Job NE
This position offers student loan repayment, 401K, relocation, sign-on, malpractice with tail, and a total of 8 weeks of vacation/CME.
You will enjoy living and working in Nebraska. There is plenty to do on weekends and this is a great community to raise a family. You will be four hours to Denver, CO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com. Refer to job #2662284.
- 100% child patients
- 1-year income guarantee, then move to production model
- Student loan repayment
- Must be child/adolescent fellowship trained
- J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Recent grads encouraged to apply
- Future 2021/2022 fellows accepted
- 4 hours from Denver, CO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.