Permanent Anesthesia Job Ft Lauderdale, FL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662301.
- Generous vacation time
- Call position
- In-house call 1 night week and 1 weekend a month
- Do cardiac and other surgeries
- Supervise CRNAs
- Fellowship trained with TEE
- Offering all benefits
- Excellent metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.