Full Time Family Practice Job Corpus Christi, TX
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest port cities in Texas. It offers botanical gardens, national parks, and attractions that draw tourists from all over the world. With its thriving economy, it is a great place to call home.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2662380.
- Outpatient PC position with collegial and established group
- 4.5-day workweek
- No call or hospital work, no nights or weekends
- Quality patient panel of 16 - 18 ppd/20 - 40 minute appointment blocks
- Must be comfortable treating HIV and AIDS patients
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Competitive compensation
- Strong benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.