Permanent Otolaryngology Job Tampa, FL
This employed opportunity has a base salary dependent upon on the skill set and experience of the physician plus RVU bonus. You will be offered paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance plan, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Tampa is a city on Tampa Bay, along Florida's Gulf Coast. It is known for its museums and other cultural offerings. It is also home to Busch Gardens, an African-themed amusement park with thrill rides and animal-viewing areas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2662455.
- Employed position
- Base salary and RVU bonus
- Need is for 2 ENTs
- Join 10 other ENTs in the practice
- Hospital-employed practice
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship training preferred, not required
- Position is available because of growth and expansion
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.