Permanent Family Practice Job Lakeport, CA
You will receive a competitive incentive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation/holidays. You will also be provided relocation assistance, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located on the spectacular Mendocino Coast. The city is a California historical landmark. Known for its magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean, this city is the largest of the small towns along the sparsely populated Mendocino Coast. Fort Bragg is a rustic seaside town featuring a fishing village where you can charter boats for fishing and whale watching. It has exceptional beaches, award-winning eateries, a world-class micro-brewery, eclectic shops and galleries, and even an old-fashioned train offering tours through the redwoods.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9350. Refer to job #2662516.
- FP physician needed
- Loan repayment available
- Average 18 to 24 patients per day
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and CME time with stipend
- Reasonable cost of living
- Beautiful scenery
- Coastal city with excellent views of the Pacific Ocean
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.