Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, IN
We have an opportunity in Indiana for a critical care physician. The provider can expect to work 12-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 9 - 14 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour shifts on a seven-day block schedule
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 9 - 14 patients per day
- Typical ICU procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.