Locum Tenens Pediatric Surgery Job Unknown, OH
An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens pediatric general surgery coverage. The provider will be on call on weekends during the coverage period. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 2 - 4 surgeries per day doing general pediatric surgery procedures, and ECMO proficiency is preferred. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only OH state licensed physicians will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekend/call coverage
- OH license required
- Board certified or eligible
- General and some trauma surgery coverage
- 2 - 4 surgeries per day
- ECMO preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.