Full Time Psychiatry Job IL
This hospital-employed opportunity is with an established facility and offers competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered comprehensive benefits, disability, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, and malpractice with tail insurance.
Come practice and enjoy living and working in this small Illinois town with larger city amenities. It has relaxing parks, lakes for recreation, shops, dining, great family and cultural activities, and great schools. It is 180 miles to Chicago, 130 miles to St. Louis, and 130 miles to Indianapolis.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to #2661586.
- Must be board certified in adult psychiatry
- Completed child and adolescent fellowship
- Commitment to high-quality care
- Join a dynamic department
- Teaching opportunity at a fully accredited psychiatry residency program
- Must be open to supervising advanced practice providers
- Excellent schools and affordable housing
- Friendly, smaller community offering options as those in a larger city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.