Full Time Pulmonology Job Watsonville, CA
This will be a mix of inpatient critical care and outpatient pulmonology with some internal medicine patients. Candidates must be triple BE/BC in internal medicine, pulmonology, and critical care medicine to qualify. It is an open ICU with a 6-bed ICU with 20% Covid-19 patients as of 11/30/2020.
The group and hospital are in Watsonville right on the coast of Monterey Bay just 45 miles south of San Jose. Watsonville, CA is a little-known destination just south of Santa Cruz and just north of Monterey. It is located minutes from beaches, redwood forests, wine and mountain bike tours, whale watching, birding, and more.
To explore this opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2661611.
- Join a small multispecialty group covering the local hospital
- They are located right on the Monterey Bay just 45 miles south of San Jose
- 70% inpatient critical care and 30% outpatient pulmonology
- Guaranteed base plus wRVUs above target for additional income potential
- The ideal candidate will have an active CA license and BC/BE in IM, CC, and pulmonology
- Spanish a plus
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and more
- Live and work right on the California coast and enjoy the most spectacular sunsets every day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.