Full Time Psychiatry Job Towson, MD
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus a sign-on bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this affluent neighborhood on the outer edge of Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a harbor area with great shops and eateries, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a historic row house right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2661720.
- Top-10 psychiatric health system
- Weekday position
- Teaching opportunities
- Sign-on bonus
- CME time and stipend
- Relocation assistance
- Full slate of benefits
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.