Permanent Internal Medicine Job Warrenton, VA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Warrenton is nestled in Virginia's picturesque Piedmont region where horses graze and wineries abound. It is located west of the Potomac River between southern Maryland and northern Virginia, inland from Chesapeake Bay.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2661889.
- Hospital-employed position
- Base salary plus RVU and quality bonuses
- Loan repayment and residency stipend available
- New outpatient office
- Looking for a practice builder
- Provide quality patient care
- Board certified or board eligible resident
- Located 1 hour from Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.