Full Time Cardiology Job Galesburg, IL
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 3 weeks of vacation first year, 5 CME days plus $4,000, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy working in a large Illinois town. It's a family friendly community with a low crime rate, a good school system, low cost of living and housing, and affordable costs. It also has country clubs, a PGA-rated golf course, and lakeside communities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriela Perez at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2661950.
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU production
- Grow your noninvasive cardiology practice with great support
- Academic affiliation with onsite medical students
- On call coverage compensation and cell phone reimbursement
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates accepted
- Strong community support
- Great shopping, museums, and dining
- Quaint midwestern town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.