Permanent Pediatric Neurology Job Knoxville, TN
As the only neurology practice in the area dedicated solely to pediatric patients, the child neurologists must be committed to providing an exceptional level of care for children with mild to complex neurological conditions at this facility.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains, activities and sports with the University, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2662024.
- Join a team of pediatric neurologists
- Well-established and growing practice
- Knoxville metro, unbeatable location
- Provide a mix of inpatient care as well as outpatient clinic
- Generous compensation package
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package includes medical insurance, malpractice paid with tail, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details - mention JOB-2662024
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.