Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, NH
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 7 weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
\ If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2659258.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Southern New Hampshire area
- Family physician who is interested in non-surgical OB
- Spanish preferred, not required
- Final-year residents and fellows welcomed
- State loan repayment is available
- Candidates with a J-1 visa or an H-1B visa are encouraged to apply
- Be near the ocean while also near the mountains and the city too; no state sales or income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.