Full Time Perinatology Job Evansville, IN
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. This is an excellent location with a low cost of living and the low crime rates. It is located along the Ohio River and the downtown is contemporary and attractive with historic areas and shops near the waterfront.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2662048.
- Medical director responsibilities are 16.5 hours per month
- Consultative only
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 5 - 6 weeks of PTO
- Great support staff
- Seasoned and experienced administrative support
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- $15,000 for relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.