Permanent Perinatology Job Indianapolis, IN
This employed position offers a competitive compensation plus incentives/benefits. You will also receive relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement assistance, health/vision/dental benefits, life and disability insurance, PTO, employee stock purchase plan, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Come live and practice in Indianapolis. You will work in the heart of downtown and live in or around this city, one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2662055.
- Well-established group
- Med director responsibilities for 16.5 hours per month
- Consultative opportunity
- High acuity cases
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Join 4 physicians and a seasoned administrative support staff
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- $15,000 for relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.