Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IN
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Indiana. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new IN medical license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted ACLS and BLS certification.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.