Full Time Family Practice Job TX
Family Medicine – Traditional - $328,000
West Texas – 44 Days Paid Time Off
This 10 bed Critical Access Hospital, 30 bed Nursing Home, 2 room Emergency Department and Rural Health Clinic was completed in 2014. Work in these state-of-the-art facilities, with a "second-to-none" staff and administrative team. We need someone that has a minimum of 3 years’ experience, working in a traditional setting.
- Base salary of $220,000
- $108,000 in paid call with the opportunity to earn more
- Comprehensive benefits, 7% matching retirement
- Combined relocation and sign-on-bonus, student loan assistance
- Total Time Off includes 5 days for CME and 39 days for Paid Time Off
- 1:3 call, see 10-15 patients a day in the clinic
- The hospitals average census is 2 patients while the ED averages 3 patients a day, trauma ships
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
If you are comfortable with a rural setting, with a low cost of living, with easy one hour access to an airport, shopping and restaurants, look no further. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and relax! Midland/Odessa is only an hour away.
- Outdoorsman's activities are abundant with golf at the local country club, great deer and turkey hunting and numerous lakes for fishing boating and camping
- Outstanding parks for the family with five different pools and playgrounds
- Average home is only $80,000
- Friendly, safe neighborhood
Job ID: FP 12344745
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.