Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Montgomery, AL
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency physician to deliver safe, high-quality care with our group at Baptist Medical Center East in Montgomery, Alabama. This facility is part of the Baptist Health System, which is also comprised of Baptist Medical Center South and Prattville Baptist Hospital. Baptist Medical Center East has a very robust emergency department (ED) and team. The ED is medium to high acuity and sees approximately 54,000 patients annually. There is 41 hours of daily physician coverage as well as daily mid-level coverage. There is also a shared scribed program. The admission rate is 20% and the EMR utilized is Cerner. All level I trauma goes to UAB and pediatric trauma goes to Children's Hospital. All physicians will rotate their monthly hours between Baptist Medical Center East, Baptist Medical Center South and Prattville Baptist Hospital. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Above market, competitive hourly rates
- Independent contractor status
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Support from a national network of world-class clinicians who share and shape best practices
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.