Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Spokane, WA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent job opportunity for a full-time or part-time Palliative Care physician in Spokane, Washington. Candidates must be board certified in Palliative Care. Responsibilities include patient rounding in post-acute facilities: skilled nursing and long-term care. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Signing bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.