Full Time ObGyn Hospitalist Job Stockton, CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN hospitalist! TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified OB/GYN physician to join our established team in Northern California at St. Joseph's Medical Center. The facility is located east of the San Francisco Bay Area ? easy access to the coast or the mountains for outdoor adventure! Put the passion back into your practice and life by taking control of your schedule. Full-time entails eight 24-hour in-house shifts per month. Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, proficient in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty and hold an active California license. Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Competitive compensation to include full benefits package
- Flexible scheduling models providing a healthy work/life balance
- Employed position
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Access professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth's online community
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program (services assist with everything from financial planning to childcare) and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.