Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Lawrenceburg, TN
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time emergency medicine physician on the emergency department (ED) team at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine. ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required. When you join TeamHealth, you join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our emergency medicine physicians and clinicians feel confident in their work.
- Independent contractor status
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexible scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to professional development tools, educational resource and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.