Permanent Hospitalist Job St Louis, MO
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Hospitalist who is seeking a full-time position in the St. Louis, Missouri metro to join our established program at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital in St. Peters, Missouri. Enjoy a round-and-go schedule without daily in-house, 12-hour shift requirements. This schedule truly supports a stellar work-lifestyle balance. Embrace a reputable and collaborative practice environment with the support of specialists, an experienced nursing staff and hospital administration. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of the ability to be actively involved with the hospital on committees and other activities. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians and physicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Schedule which supports work/lifestyle balance
- Established hospitalist program
- Busy, rewarding practice caring for low, mid, and high acuity patients
- Collaborative practice environment
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.