Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Bellingham, WA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is seeking an experienced emergency medicine Medical Director interested in leading and managing a large team of emergency medicine physicians and advanced practice clinicians at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center located in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center's 39-bed emergency department (ED) has an annual volume of 60,000. As Medical Director, you will work six to eight clinical shifts a month and 20-25 hours of administrative time per week. Applicants must have a minimum of two years leadership experience in emergency medicine, experience leading a minimum of 15 clinicians and experience at a moderate to large size facility. You're joining a nationwide team that promotes the development of skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, collaboration and wellness support to enhance your career development. You're a part of community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are. For 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. We offer a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.