Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, OH
An anesthesiology physician is needed to provide coverage at an Ohio medical facility. The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts. The locum tenens physician will work in the neuro ICU and heart/vascular ICU. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- 12-hour days or nights
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- Neuro ICU and heart/vascular ICU coverage
- COVID-19 patient care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.