Permanent Psychiatry Job Richmond, VA
This partnership option has a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, CME stipend, and a 401(k) retirement plan with match.
Come live and practice in this historic Virginia town. It is surrounded by the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and has an air of coastal living with plenty to offer including museums, galleries, antique shops, golf courses, country clubs, marinas, and public parks.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649683.
- Inpatient and outpatient position
- All adult patients
- Call is 1:6
- See 23 patients per day
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- BE if within 3 years of training
- Will look at 2021 candidates
- Partnership option in 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.