Permanent Anesthesia Job Bedford, OH
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive medical, dental, and vision benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Come practice in Bedford, a city in Cuyahoga County located 12 miles to the east of Cleveland. Visit the many waterfalls throughout Bedford Reservation while bicycling on the many bike paths or enjoy a game of golf. Stop for a cup of coffee or browse the shops on the main street through the historic downtown where you can walk and sit in the beautiful City square.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2660755.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Pediatric dental surgery
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call responsibilities
- Average 7 to 9 cases per day
- PALS certification and ABA certified or in the ABA exam
- Must be board certified
- Must be licensed in OH or in the process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.