Locum Tenens Neurology Job Winston Salem, NC
Winston Salem, NC
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in North Carolina. You must be comfortable with acute stroke, vascular, or neurophysiology. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and the physician will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with an active NC state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: Acute stroke, vascular, or neurophysiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.