Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, KS
This employed opportunity offers an excellent compensation and benefits. You will receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance/disability, KPERS retirement plan, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, $4,000 CME stipend, malpractice insurance, and vacation/holidays.
This community offers recreational opportunities and a rich history to truly balance a professional and personal lifestyle. It is located 1 hour from Tulsa and Joplin.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2661466.
- Competitive salary based on MGMA
- Relocation package up to $10K
- Sign-on bonus
- 100% outpatient practice looking for FP, med-ped, or IM to treat all ages
- H-1B and J-1 visas will be considered
- Great cost of living
- Family community with great schools
- Kansas state tax reimbursement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.