Full Time Internal Medicine Job Hamden, CT
This employed model offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. You will enjoy a two or three year guarantee for base salary, then transitions to a productivity-based RVU model. You may also receive loan repayment, medical benefits, a 403(b), vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a coastal city on Long Island Sound. It has great schools, plenty of cultural and recreational amenities, diverse dining, and more. It is an excellent location to practice and live. You will also have close access to the highway to get to NY, Boston, or Hartford.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com. Refer to job #2661473.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work-life balance
- Academic and leadership opportunities
- Comfortable seeing all ages
- Loan repayment assistance for some locations
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Full suite of practice management services
- Employment model with competitive compensation
- Excellent benefit and retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.