Full Time Family Practice Job Victorville, CA
Southern California's High Desert Primary Care Position
Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician
100% Outpatient Position - No Call or Weekends
Contribute to community well-being through the spirit of excellence! This group of leaders and innovators is looking for physicians to join their primary care team located in Southern California's high desert and mountain communities. Physicians in the group enjoy a flexible schedule, great work-life balance, executive-level benefits, and more. Apple today!
- Employed opportunity with a competitive salary and high earning potential
- 100% outpatient position- no call, weekend, or inpatient responsibilities
- Excellent support staff, five-star rated service, and a speedy referral system
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine candidates. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Generous signing bonus and relocation assistance with full benefits that include health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, malpractice insurance including paid tail, CME allowance, DEA/certification/license reimbursement and 401(k) with employer matching
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Clean air, abundant mountain vistas, spectacular sunsets, and breathtaking night skies entice the community of Victorville! Located in Southern California at the high point between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Victorville is the leading city in the High Desert region.
- Enjoy 350 days of sunshine and winter temperatures averaging 70 degrees
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy local hiking trails, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, boating, and more!
- Golf courses, county clubs, and multiple parks are available in this year-round outdoor playground
- Just a short drive from beaches, national parks, and mountain retreats. You are never lacking anything to do in Southern California!
- California dreaming? The Inland Empire is one of the most affordable areas to live in Southern California - the average home cost is $250,000.
- Home to several major 4-year universities, great private and public school options
- Multiple airports to choose from, whether you're traveling domestically or internally
Job ID: FP 5404606 (JN -062020-22418)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.