Permanent ObGyn Job Chicago, IL
Chicago based hospital owned multi-specialty group seeks a full-time BC/BE ob/gyn to join a busy ob/gyn practice
- Practice has offices in Aurora and Oswego, Illinois.
- This is a great opportunity for an outgoing and motivated physician with excellent clinical and communication skills and a commitment to providing quality, clinical care.
- Call is 1:5.
- Medical Group, a physician network of over 160 providers in nearly 25 specialties, provides access to the area?s best healthcare resources and some of the region's finest specialists.
- The group boasts physician engagement scores at the 99th percentile.
- You?ll have access to comprehensive women?s services including the Fox Valley?s only Level III NICU.
- Additionally, you?ll find gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, maternal fetal medicine and reproductive endocrinology services, the latest technology including the DaVinci Xi Robot, a Comprehensive Cancer Care program offering infusion, radiation, surgery including breast and gynecologic oncology, the Midwest Center for Advanced Imaging which holds a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation by the American College of Radiology and a Nationally Accredited Breast Center Program from the American College of Surgeons.
- Offering a guaranteed salary with both productivity and non-productivity incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay, CME reimbursement, medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and dependent care spending accounts, child care discounts, free fitness center membership and employee assistance program.
Hospital has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune for Located 40 miles west of Chicago and surrounded by excellent suburbs including Naperville, which is consistently ranked as a top city to live in America.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.