Full Time Family Practice Job State College, PA
Family Medicine or Primary Care Physician (4 day week)
An FQHC near the college town, Penn State University, is seeking a primary care physician to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will work in traditional primary care clinic treating a diverse patient population. Our team is committed to providing personalized, affordable, high-quality services in a workplace culture that a work/life balance.
- Monday through Friday work schedule with the possibility of Fridays off.
- A flexible work schedule with about 32 clinical hours, 8 administration
- No hospital call
- Competitive salary package
- Sign-on bonus
- Incentive program
- Relocation assistance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. Employee share of the premium is $45 bi-weekly.
- 4% 401(k) match.
- 18 hours (24 days) earned bi-weekly for PTO. Can accrue from year to year with a max of 240 hours
- $2,500 for CME paid by GAMA
- Covered under the FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act) malpractice insurance
- Eligible (Not Guaranteed) for the loan repayment through the NHSC (National Health Service Corp.)
- Board Certified
- PA Licensed in Good Standing
- All Visa Candidates Welcome
- Clean Background
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.