Permanent Neurology Job New Holland, PA
BC/BE Neurologist with Muscular Movement Disorder interest
Our Client is seeking a BC/BE General Neurologist and/or Movement Disorders Specialist to join our team.Services provided at the Institute include neurology, imaging, electro-diagnostics, neuropsychology, Alzheimers and memory care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Other programs will treat balance disorders and dizziness and offer therapies for brain and spinal cord injuries.
Competitive Base Salary
Comprehensive Health Insurance
Paid Professional Liability Insurance
Paid Days Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Personal)
Prescription plan that offers significant discounts
Optional dental and vision plans
Paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability coverage
Supplemental Life Insurance available
Short-term Disability accrual
Retirement plans including 403(b)
- Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), issued by the Accreditation Council on Medical Education
- Certified by the American Board of Neurology or Board eligible.
- Current Medical licensure issued by PA State Board of Medicine or the PA State Board of Osteopathic Medicine or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Successful completion of Neurology Residency.
- Prior experience in clinical medicine as a Neurologist.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.