Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, WI
We have an opportunity in Wisconsin for a pediatrician. The provider can expect to work from 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 13 - 21 patients per day and can expect to attend high-risk deliveries upon request. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or eligible. PALS and NRP certification is required for this role. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Opportunity for permanent placement
- Licensing assistance available
- NRP and PALS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 13 - 21 patients per day
- Will only attend high-risk deliveries and level II nursery circumcisions
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.