Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, GA
We are looking to fill a temporary urology job now open at a Georgia medical facility. This is full-time coverage. Your duties include seeing approximately 40 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only GA-licensed candidates will be accepted. Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
- Full-time coverage needed
- GA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 40 patients per day
- General urology with no robotics duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.