Locum Tenens Critical Care Job OR
An Oregon-based medical facility needs locum tenens critical care coverage. The locum tenens physician will work weekdays 8 am - 5 pm with some call, and see approximately 6 - 10 patients per day. The provider should be comfortable with inpatient pulmonary critical care procedures, such as vent management, chest tubes, and bronchoscopies. Candidates must be board certified or eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Weekday coverage 8 am - 5 pm
- Sporadic coverage needs
- OR license required
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified or eligible
- 6 - 10 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.