Locum Tenens Critical Care Job CA
An exciting locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in California. The provider will work up to seven 12-hour night shifts. The locum tenens physician will see ICU procedures. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. If candidates are not board certified, they must be eligible within five years of residency. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Up to seven 12-hour night shifts
- CA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- All ICU procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.