Permanent Neurology Job Upstate, NY
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also receive wRVU production incentive. They also offer medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of PTO plus 5 personal days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 2 weeks of CME and $4,000, a generous pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659823.
- Hospital-employed position
- Generous pension
- Salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Minimal subspecialty work available
- Majority outpatient with some inpatient
- Monday through Friday with shared call
- Join 4 other neurologists
- Work out of 1 location except maybe 2 to 4 days a month
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.