Permanent Family Practice Job Lake Havasu City, AZ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in this resort city on the border of Arizona and California. You will find plenty of recreational activities here including sandy lake beaches, fishing, boating, and more. The weather is pleasant and there are plenty of events, great eateries, and a strong tourism draw. You will have easy access to San Diego, CA and Las Vegas, NV and live in a recreational paradise.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2661065.
- Located on the Colorado River
- Lake Havasu City blends a small community charm and quality of life
- Easy access to metropolitan amenities
- Close proximity Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles
- Lake Havasu City unified school district offers rigorous academic program
- Competitive recruitment package
- Call is shared and includes newborns
- Office space available within walking distance of hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.