Permanent Gastroenterology Job Unknown, VA
You will receive a strong and competitive base salary with production bonus based on work RVUs and a performance bonus. You will also be provided medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, educational loan assistance, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, PTO, 1 week of CME with reimbursement, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come enjoy a high standard of living in this community with great schools. It is surrounded by the lush scenery, friendly neighborhoods, and a rich culture and history.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested and want more details, email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job #2661071.
- Opportunity offers loan repayment and generous sign-on bonus
- Tremendous support staff as you join other gastroenterologists on board
- Enjoy a strong and competitive base salary plus RVUs
- Already established patient base with opportunity for growth
- Teaching opportunity also available if desired
- Easy and laid back atmosphere, but busy schedule of Monday through Friday
- Become part of a dedicated endoscopy room and ASC
- Call this hidden gem of a community home to you and your family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.