Permanent Family Practice Job Camden, SC
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus RVU. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Camden, a city in Kershaw County, South Carolina. It is the largest city and county seat of Kershaw County. There is always plenty to do in Camden and Kershaw County. From outdoor fun, to horse races, to shopping, and antiques. It is located 30 minutes from the State Capitol of Columbia.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2661090.
- Competitive compensation package plus RVU
- Loan repayment available
- Outpatient position
- Multispecialty practice
- Established, progressive, and modern primary care group
- Monday through Friday, could be flexible
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located 30 minutes from the State Capitol of Columbia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.